Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Kimshi

The internet is a strange and wonderful thing. Through google analytics I have realized that four people from Russia, two people from the U.K. and exactly one person in all of South Korea have somehow stumbled upon my blog. I have an entirely accidental international audience. Hoorah!  I zeroed today in Lincoln NH, where even the Mcdonalds is ski slope themed, and Moose tours abound. Pulled my second twenty yesterday and this time around I could actually move without ten advil when all was said and done. So this is a good thing. Next destination is Hanover, home of Dartmouth College, writer Bill Bryson and inumerable BMW's plastered with Macain 2008 stickers. Take your best shot New Hampshire. You don't have much left. Then I'm on to Vermont, where the mountains are greener and the Ben and Jerry's flows like water down the hillsides.

No comments:

Post a Comment