Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

From My Feet to You, Thanks

Thanks everybody for the foot care advice. You all gave me basically the same pointers. As a manly man of the manly woods, the idea of moisturizing my feet had simply never occured to me. While I still have some pain, it is walkable and I have high hopes of a swift recovery. (I regret the nearly half pound of Nivea Soft moisturizing cream I am now carrying but sacrifices must be made for good foot health!)

Onward to Dalton and a free hostel. Some notes:

Fig newtons are a hundred and sixty calories per TWO cookies. Awesome.

I am almost lighter now with my pack on than I was WITHOUT my pack when I started.

Saw the sunrise this morning from Mt. Greylock, highest point in Mass.

Had a pretty dark time yesterday between the feet and some family stuff going on, but a beautiful day today and a burger and fries put me right.

Happy Trails-
Pawn

2 comments:

  1. You got this. These posts are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your feet are better. Keep rolling. Awesome experiences you are having!

    ReplyDelete